CS 302 - Data Structures
Programming Assignment 3 : Stacks
Due on Tuesday, October 18 at 4:00 pm
Programming Problems 11 and 12 on Page 220-222
Sample cityFile.txt, flightFile.txt, and requestFile.txt.
- Source code for your classes (as FlightMap.v1.cpp and FlightMap.v2.cpp)
- A main file that tests the classes with flight routes and requests read from files as specified in the assignment (named PA03.cpp).
- Makefile to compile your code.
- Doxygen report for code documentation (as HPAir.doxygen.pdf)
- Test output of your codes (as HPAir.out.pdf)
- A log file (i.e. HPAir.log.txt) of method calls, actions, and content of the stack.
Bonus [3 points]: problem 13 on page 222-223
Teaching Assistant:Iman Vakili
What to turn in:
A softcopy of your sourcecode and reports should be uploaded to WebCampus. Do not compress as a zip file or combine as a tar file.