CS 491g/691g: Network Measurements
Project Methodology Report
Due on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 11:00 am
Prepare the methodology section of your report. Your report should be at least 1200 words.
Your writing should be clear, engaging, technically sound, and written in an appropriate style for an academic publication.
The coverage of this report should demonstrate your competence with the content of your project.
Moreover, the methodology section should contain some novel discussion or analysis of the topic.
Novel discussion or analysis can mean any of a number of things:
- be mainly qualitative and/or quantitative, depending on your interests and background;
- an analysis that shows how our understanding of some real-world measurement problem benefits from different ideas;
- involve a critique and generalization of one of the different Internet models, potentially with some mathematical analysis or a discussion of the applicability of the model;
- involve collecting measurement data to analyze some Internet features; and
- running a simulation to model Internet phenomenon.
- Include introduction and related work sections from 2nd report, but they will not be counted for the length requirement.
- You should use one of the
- Your papers will be evaluated by your peers using the Paper Review Form
Submitting your files
Submission of your homework is via WebCampus.
You must submit all the required files in a single word or PDF document.