CS 790g Seminar: Comlex Networks
Project Report 2
Due on Monday, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:30 pm
Prepare the methodology section of your report. Your report should be around 1300 words.
Your writing should be clear, engaging, technically sound, and written in an appropriate style for an academic publication.
The main goal of the project is to involve some creative exploration of a topic related to the course.
The coverage of this report should demonstrate your competence with the content of the project.
Moreover, the methodology section should contain some novel discussion or analysis of the topic.
Novel discussion or analysis can mean any of a number of things:
- be mainly qualitative or mainly quantitative, depending on your interests and background;
- an analysis that shows how our understanding of some real-world problem benefits from the ideas introduced in the course;
- a discussion that relates ideas from the course in a non-obvious way to things you are learning in other classes;
- involve a critique and generalization of one of the mathematical models,
potentially with some mathematical analysis or a discussion of the applicability of the model;
- involve collecting data to analyze or running a computer simulation.
- Include introduction and related work sections from 1st report, but they will not be counted for the length requirement.
- You should use one of the IEEE
templates in submitting your report.
- Your papers will be evaluated by your peers using the Paper Review Form
Submitting your files
Submission of your homework is via WebCT.
You must submit all the required files in a single tar or zip file containing all the files for your submission.
Acknowledgement: The assignment is modified from David Easley and Jon Kleinberg.