The Ent Library
Entities are described in the ent library - ops/data/lib
lib has a few subdirectories for common things - tex,meshes,particles,heightmaps...
the other directories each describe a game entity type
- describes the entity tree
- adds aspects
- sets variables
- describes the scenegraph that is created for each entity
- links to /node/entname
- particle effects go here
- describes the static scenegraph
- most visual stuff goes here
- node / mesh / etc.
- Directory that usually holds the meshes / textures for each entity
Creating an Entity Type
Best way is to copy an existing directory - then change things to suit you. Be sure to rename everything in ent/vis/node and check the data files - they are often named after the ent