- (Group) Presentation: Present your final project results (December 4, 6, 11)
- Preliminary result submissions: November 27, 29 in
Webcampus/canvas. Please add preliminary results in the
form of graphs and tables next to your section on expected
- November 20, 22: Lectures on EC research at UNR, and Project consulting.
- November 15: Genetic Programming
Presentation: Choose and present an evolutionary computing paper in your area of interest.
Here is a possible list of classic papers to present. October
Assignment 4 Due October 11, 2017
Assignment 3 Due
September 27, 2017
Assignment 2 Due September 20, 2017.
- Try it out if you are having trouble with writing a simple hill climber.
- A simple hill climber for assignments 1 (As0 part 1) and 2.
0, part 1 Due September 11, 2017, in class
at the beginning of class. Part 1 instructions
are in the assignment document. For part 2, hand
in a single sheet of paper with your name and
email address at the top and a script of your
algorithm running, finding, and printing the
best solution it found.